- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
If Rita Ora’s style evolution over the last two years has taught us anything, it is that she is fearless when it comes to fashion. In fact, we learn that there is only one thing you won’t find her wearing: ballet slippers, or as she calls them, ballet pumps.
How serious are you about music? Do you think an artist is more authentic if they write their own songs and play their own instruments…
CBS, the top-rated broadcast network, released a new schedule Wednesday that includes five new series to start in the fall, four of them dramas.