- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
If Rita Ora’s style evolution over the last two years has taught us anything, it is that she is fearless when it comes to fashion. In fact, we learn that there is only one thing you won’t find her wearing: ballet slippers, or as she calls them, ballet pumps.
How serious are you about music? Do you think an artist is more authentic if they write their own songs and play their own instruments…
CBS, the top-rated broadcast network, released a new schedule Wednesday that includes five new series to start in the fall, four of them dramas.