- Tove Lo On Recording 'Queen Of The Clouds' Both At Home And On The Road Sweden's most recent pop music export has quickly established herself as a desired commodity in the United States. Tove Lo released "Habits (Stay High)" at the end of 2013 and her debut EP Truth Serum this past Spring. The song reached #3 on...
- Kendrick Lamar Details the Inspiration Behind His Hit Single "i" Diving into the meaning of "i" with the Compton native, DJ Toro found that there is a deeper, more socially conscious message to take away from Kendrick Lamar's new single.
- Nick Jonas On Why He Kept The 'Jealous' Remix Featuring Tinashe R-Rated As "Jealous" continues to make waves across the nation, the remix of the hit dropped earlier last week.
- David Guetta's Continued Evolution Provides Passion For Making New Music David Guetta was at the forefront of EDM's surge into mainstream pop music, pumping out #1 hits from his 2009 album One Love: "When Love Takes Over"; "Gettin' Over You"; and "Sexy Bitch." Along with his knack for composing great beats, Guetta knows...
- Tinashe On Her Debut Album "Aquarius" and New Single "Pretend" Tinashe (TEE-NAH-SHAY) got "2 On" in the studio talking about her new album “Aquarius” with 92.3 AMP’s Astra.
- Alicia Keys Is “More Inspired Than Ever” with Baby Number Two! There’s a lot of motivation and inspiration flowing through Alicia Keys' veins these past few months. And one of the main reasons is baby number two!
- EDM Mastermind Steve Aoki On Remixing + His Fav Music Festivals One might think that, in order to remix a song, it might be a bass bumping beat, but for Steve Aoki, it’s the vocals.
- Interview: Alicia Keys Tells Us Why "We Are Here" R&B singer-songwriter Alicia Keys dropped some philosophical wisdom on 92.3 AMP Radio's Astra in the studio this week with her new single and organization called "We Are Here."
- DJ Steve Aoki Talks Controversial Wunderground Diss Shirt and “Neon Future” “If they hit me up directly and they were like, ‘Okay, let’s do this shirt and make some money together,’ it could’ve been a different story,” he told Astra. “But instead, they do their own thing on their rogue mission.”
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album 'Neon Future' Steve Aoki may be the new Kevin Bacon, as in, the guy who everyone is "six degrees" from.