- Mark Ronson Talks “Uptown Funk” & “Uptown Special” With Toro The English-born musician/DJ/producer known worldwide as the guy behind the hottest singles, Mark Ronson recently stopped by the 92.3 AMP studios to talk with DJ Toro and give some insight on the release of his fourth album, Uptown Special and...
- Prince Royce Talks Working With Snoop Dogg on "Stuck On a Feeling" Prince Royce talks to 92.3 AMP Radio's Astra about collaborating on his latest track, "Stuck On a Feeling," with the one and only Snoop Dogg.
- Tove Lo On Recording 'Queen Of The Clouds' Both At Home And On The Road Sweden's most recent pop music export has quickly established herself as a desired commodity in the United States. Tove Lo released "Habits (Stay High)" at the end of 2013 and her debut EP Truth Serum this past Spring. The song reached #3 on...
- Kendrick Lamar Details the Inspiration Behind His Hit Single "i" Diving into the meaning of "i" with the Compton native, DJ Toro found that there is a deeper, more socially conscious message to take away from Kendrick Lamar's new single.
- Nick Jonas On Why He Kept The 'Jealous' Remix Featuring Tinashe R-Rated As "Jealous" continues to make waves across the nation, the remix of the hit dropped earlier last week.
- David Guetta's Continued Evolution Provides Passion For Making New Music David Guetta was at the forefront of EDM's surge into mainstream pop music, pumping out #1 hits from his 2009 album One Love: "When Love Takes Over"; "Gettin' Over You"; and "Sexy Bitch." Along with his knack for composing great beats, Guetta knows...
- Tinashe On Her Debut Album "Aquarius" and New Single "Pretend" Tinashe (TEE-NAH-SHAY) got "2 On" in the studio talking about her new album “Aquarius” with 92.3 AMP’s Astra.
- Alicia Keys Is “More Inspired Than Ever” with Baby Number Two! There’s a lot of motivation and inspiration flowing through Alicia Keys' veins these past few months. And one of the main reasons is baby number two!
- EDM Mastermind Steve Aoki On Remixing + His Fav Music Festivals One might think that, in order to remix a song, it might be a bass bumping beat, but for Steve Aoki, it’s the vocals.
- Interview: Alicia Keys Tells Us Why "We Are Here" R&B singer-songwriter Alicia Keys dropped some philosophical wisdom on 92.3 AMP Radio's Astra in the studio this week with her new single and organization called "We Are Here."