- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
If the funk of “Problem” wasn’t enough for you, you’re going to want to listen up.
23 hours ago
R. Kelly will no longer headline the inaugural Fashion Meets Music Festival in Columbus, OH after many complained of the R&B singer’s questionable past.
The episode will air on Oct. 14, and there is no word on whether it will be one-and-done or if there might be further visits from Gertie during the season.
“When a music artist or songwriter signs to Ultra, it is our responsibility to protect what they have created.”
Some would say that Nicki Minaj’s many personas were already cartoonish, but now the rapper is taking on that critique with pride as an animated character on TV.